Saturday, April 9, 2016

3 Day Novena to Our Lady of Mount Carmel; Never Known to Fail

              image
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.
Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother.
Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity. (Mention your request here).
There are none that can withstand your power.
Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3x).
Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands. (3x). Amen.
Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days and then you must publish it and it will be granted to you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed Mother, here I am again asking for help and your guidance. Thank you for hearing my prayers and answering them. You are always there to help me. Please help me now. Thank you for all favors received. Cm

Anonymous said...

Blessed Lady of Mount Carmel, I need your help. Please help in this difficult time.

You have always been there for me. Help me now, please. Thank you for hearing all my prayers and answering them. I am very grateful.

Anonymous said...

Our Lady, thank you for hearing my prayers and answering them. Again, you have come to my aid. I am very grateful.

Anonymous said...

“Have courage, trust in God, St Joseph and our Blessed Mother, and you need have no fear.” Saint Mary MacKillop

Jesus, Mary, St Joseph, pray for Eric….
Jesus, Mary, St Joseph, Bless Eric…
Jesus, Mary, St Joseph, encourage Eric…
Jesus, Mary, St Joseph, help Eric…
Jesus, Mary, St Joseph, inspire Eric…
Jesus, Mary, St Joseph, enlighten Eric…
Jesus, Mary, St Joseph, rescue Eric…
Jesus, Mary, St Joseph, defend and protect Eric…
Jesus, Mary, St Joseph, lead and guide Eric…
Jesus, Mary, St Joseph, Save Eric !!!

Anonymous said...

Our Lady, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers. I come to you again asking for your help.You have always there to help me in my need. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Blessed Mother Mary, you have answered all my prayers. I thank you for everyone. I am asking you to answer my latest request as quickly as possible. Blessed Mother you are always in my heart and soul.

Anonymous said...

Please answer my prayer thankyou